Saturday, March 5, 2011

Would You Please Take that Thing Out of Your Lip?!

On a large campus a typical student either walks with friends to their next class and ignores the rest of the world OR jam their hands into their pockets, look down at the sidewalk and get to their next class as fast as they can while also ignoring the rest of the world. However I find it far more pleasurable to observe that which is going on around me. Especially since some truly absurd things occur.

So I didn't realize that this could happen, but apparently it can since I saw it... as I was going to my bus stop from my last class of the day I saw a couple kissing. They went to separate their mouths and suddenly jerked back together. Oh hilarious day! Their lip rings were stuck together. They tried to act calm as they tried to unhook themselves. Would it be inappropriate to stop and stare or should I continue moving forward and watch them out of the corner of me eye? I stopped, pretended to be looking through my iPod trying to find a specific song as I observed them under my eyelashes. The two struggled for quite some time but finally came free of each other. Maybe this experience will teach them how incredibly dumb those things really are.

Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment